Friday 19 March 2010

♥ L o l i p o p ♥


hola!!
it's been months since my contract expired and i hvn got the chance to recontract yet
cos there are plenty models out there with too many fancy functionalities and fancy appearances tat i cant make up my mind and decide to go for which one 
but i've found my destiny! finally!
it's Lollipop from LG
Taadaaaa :


o m g ! it's very cute rite??
it's been awhile i've not been so excited haha
cant wait to get myself one lahhh

i saw it on the fashion magazine Vivi the other day,
it totally wins my heart ♥ ♥
one special feature is tat you can customize the emoticon design on the LED display yourself!!
sooo cooooooooool wey

2nd, it can be flipped to silent :/ haha
for most of the times i dun like answering calls (especially i'm still on my bed hehe :p)
with lollipop i can just flip it over and let the back side facing me den it will automatically switch to silent mode lehh
so convenient for me to ignoring those incoming calls :s haha
jinfa's comment on this function is tat how am i gonna answer the call when it's put in the bag and i swing here swing there and so the phone flip here flip there?
urrhmm..hvn tot about tat yet..will try to figure it out some other day hahass

okayy another main reason i want to get this phone is the THEME!!
u seeeeeeeee


cute dao max lohhh!!
♥___________________♥


aikss i m now keep persuading myself tat it's worth to buy 
cos the price is same as nokia e71's D':
and seems like everyone ard me prefers e71 to lollipop
obviously e71 has better functionality lahh
but for me as long it can text can call den will do i guess
plus i've already got an itouch
despite my sis said LG phones suck 
despite my frens all said it looks very childish
i think i m still gonna opt for it haha ^______________^
keen to get it a.s.a.p.
hvn decided to go for which colors tho
hoping pink/red are available in singtel shop *cross fingers*
guess i will go to recontract on sunday but scare tat i will be too kiasu and rush to do it tmr after my tuition sessions -___-''




i had a big surprise today :D
it's friday so i jio cheebeng jinfa fatyong xiaopei for dinner at jurong point
we couldnt make our decision among kfc, carl's jr, ajisen and ding tai fung so we ultimately went to Pepper Lunch (wad the :s )


my order was salmon set meal with additional cheese and egg 
and the taste was hella gooooooooooood!!!!!
why was today only be the FIRST time i had it since i've been to sg for 3 yrs????!!!!
everytime i pass by pepper lunch to go to  ajisen and i nvr had a second thought to dine at there arrrgghhhhh
issshhh it's really really nice lahh
should hv had it earlier D':
anyway i've decided to hv it once a week to make up my loss hahahahahaha


ok think i m pretty much done here 
a hectic fresh start hahahaha
** a d i o s **






3 comments:

waifun said...

girls pick hp normally outlook more important than function lah XD

but what function is this oh :"with lollipop i can just flip it over and let the back side facing me den it will automatically switch to silent mode lehh" @@" u sure ppl can find u?

taopok said...

it can be flipped to silent. (like)

peiling said...

支持你到爆!虽然他的确有时候会hang机下,但是小case一个~! 可以customize很好啊~~~
买啦买啦 买了借我玩~ 哈哈