Wednesday 3 November 2010

Condolences to my very last long holiday in NTU :(

i am so freakin sad right now arrrgggghh

after my final year report aka fyp meeting with my professor this morning we were told that

no more HOLIDAYS :((((

my groupmates and i are suppose to finish our exam by 23rd of Dec

immediately we have to start collecting 200 sets of pilot survey for our fyp

right after that we have to gather and sort out the data and modify our questionnaire

then collect another 600 sets of survey

so the total would be 800 sets!!!! (going nuts and screaming!!!!!!!!!! :$)

do you think 800 sets of survey is a piece of cake?? 

absolutely not.. cuz the survey suppose to be an one-on-one 15mins long survey!!!

hell knows when can we successfully collect all the data that we need

fortunately we have funds to support our fyp hehehehehhe 

we can recruit and pay surveyors to do the works for us and/or we do it ourself and get paid

that's the only comfort for me right now D':

byebye my christmas/new year/whole january/23rd bdae (running away with tears)

3 comments:

xiao tan said...

jiayou!!! jiayou!!
i can help u do survey!=))

pit said...

so good...my final project, we need to pay ourselves...estimate RM3000 per person=(

pit said...

so good...my final project, we need to pay ourselves...estimate RM3000 per person=(