Monday 3 May 2010

the fire is on!

wow. second day of work and i was late.DANG!!
did i mention before tat my lollipop sucks? ohyea it sucks!
after it has been used for one month somehow it starts to hang or automatic off by itself occasionally.and totally unexpectedly. Dang Dang DANG!!!!
and then it failed to wake up me up this morning. u know i just suddenly jumped up from the bed and noticed that it was already 830 in the morning
i swear that i have never felt so panic and lost before! in the next second i was like screaming and rushing to the toilet to brush up and rushing back to the room,grabbed some clothes on and rushing to bus stand in HIGH HEEL. rush rush rush rush rush!!!
so i got on a cab at 8.37am and i was kinda praying for no heavy traffic on the roads so that i could reach my office in time but anw despite the driver has done his best to get me here Asap, but i only gotta reached around 930am. luckily my supervisor NOT IN YETt!!!hhuuuu....and my senior got nth for mee to do so i am just scanning those wall street journals.. and blogging.. too bad that the company has banned all those hotmail, instant messanger, proxy, facebook, etc etc /.\


ps: after the cutting off of my dinner last night i feel that my pant loosen a bit hehe.okaay continue keep fit!!encourage me to continue cut off my dinner :DD

1 comments:

Chris said...

lol...thats risky.hahaha.

Good luck for the remaining days of the internship =)