Saturday 3 July 2010

short update!

oh my god it's been 2 months since my last update.

my apology :(  guess i am a very bad blogger :(

ok a lil update here,

the great internship has just ended yesterday,

unexpectedly the past two months were just blissful

i shall blog about the memorable experience the other day :)


anyway, right after the last day with ANZ i headed straight to Changi Airport :)

it was a longggggg journey :( so tiring man

from Changi --- Columbo --- Dubai after 20 hours finally reached london :))

feel good to be back again:)

but it will be great if the sister were here also :'(

the weather is slightly better than the weather in singapore but the sun is scaryyyyyy!!

it's so strong that i feel like i gonna buring upppp


am now at my mum house, ohhh miss her cooking so so so so muchieeee!!

dinner was greattt i think i just ate like one and a half dozen of oyster ://///

gonna control myself a bittt

the lil bro is cute as usual, trying hard to please me :)

my grandma is also in the town!! gonna visit her and my aunt tmrw and after that!!

meet up with the bf :))))

simply just can't wait :)))

1 comments:

ahjun said...

time flies and u are about to graduate again! hehe all the best for uuuu :D